The versatile option in Level-1 for small and medium-sized workpieces
With PRIMAR® M42 WIKUS is now also setting new standards in the bimetal Level-1 segment. The innovative production process guarantees good product properties and a good blade-life – and all of this with a versatile range of applications.
The cost per cut can be reduced, thanks to the high degree of process reliability. As a result of the superfinish, the optimised contours on the tooth cutting edges produce improved cutting surfaces.
- small to medium-sized workpieces
- solids and profiles
- industrial applications and workshops
- all metals up to 1000 N/mm² tensile strength
- M42 tooth edge with customised rake angle
- optimised variable tooth pitch and standard tooth setting
Advantages at a glance
less frequent blade changesthanks to universal field of application
good blade-lifethanks to new manufacturing processes
low operating noisethanks to variable tooth pitch
good cutting surfacethanks to precise tooth setting
very good price-performance-ratioin the Level-1 segment